Any policies or rules applicable to our services may be posted on this site from time to time. All such policies or rules are hereby incorporated into this Agreement and may be updated to address emerging issues, so it is important to check them regularly for changes.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to one Free Consultation per customer i.e.
“THE FIRST EXCELFROME CONSULTATION IS FREE”
The free consultation applies to the first consultation only and is limited to one per registered company. It covers the initial requirements meeting only. Should you choose to go ahead then you agree to pay for remote spreadsheet development, testing and roll-out. The following Terms and Conditions apply.
The Client’s Responsibility
- The client agrees to provide ExcelFrome Ltd with any spreadsheets they want to use for the purpose of the job to edit or automate and to allow ExcelFrome to work on the file/s remotely.
2. The client agrees to spend time with the Consultant, discussing how the current spreadsheet works and steps involved in producing or maintaining the spreadsheet, in as much detail as possible, to enable the Consultant to make informed recommendations for improvement. This may be carried out over the phone or face-to-face, as appropriate.
3. The client agrees to a follow-up meeting to see and review the changes made and to discuss further options, either online or face-to-face. Once the client is happy with the outcome, an invoice will be submitted and once payment has been received, the file will be sent to the client. Until payment is received, the spreadsheet will not be made available to the client. After payment is received ownership of the automated spreadsheet will be handed over to the client within five working days. See Payment Terms below.
6. The client agrees to test the spreadsheet and confirm acceptance of the work.
ExcelFrome Ltd Responsibility
- The first consultation meeting is free of charge – you only pay for the spreadsheet once the work begins. Should the client cancel once work has begun, then any advice or work carried out to date, will be chargeable (see Cancellation Charge).
2. ExcelFrome Ltd agrees to provide the first education session, directly relating to the first consultation, free of charge. During this session, the user will only be shown how to use the spreadsheet’s new functionality, not how to maintain or modify it. For further training or support, options see Services.
3. ExcelFrome agrees to correct any defects, directly relating to the functionality as a result of the development work carried out by ExcelFrome Ltd, free of charge after payment has been received, as long as the spreadsheet is in use. Repairs to defects arising from changes made by the client, changes in data, or any third party influence, will be chargeable. Any adjustments or modifications not included in the original scope of works will also be chargeable. We will work with existing code, but do not guarantee it if it breaks any parts of the spreadsheet – any fixes to existing code will be chargeable.
4. All work carried out is based on information and data supplied by the client. No responsibility is accepted for providing consultancy from information that is provided by the client which is not reasonably accurate. No responsibility will be accepted for limitations within the Microsoft Software (but not limited to) – any workarounds, where possible, will be chargeable.
Any additional modifications, support or maintenance required after the first invoice has been sent, or work required that was not specified during the first consultation, will be chargeable – see Prices.
Payment Terms for use of a spreadsheet:
Payment as per invoice – either staggered (by prior arrangement) or in full, on completion. Until payment is received, the spreadsheet will not be made available to the Client. Payment by BACS, cheque or PayPal. The spreadsheet will be made available prior to payment only if a Company Purchase Order is in place.
Support or Maintenance contracts:
Hourly Rate contracts as per invoice – either staggered (by prior arrangement) or in full on completion, payable by BACS, cheque or PayPal.
On-going contracts are payable up front via BACS for the fixed contract period. A month’s written notice to ExcelFrome Ltd is required to cancel the said contract, alternatively, pay one month’s fees in lieu of notice. The customer is responsible for cancelling the BACS payment instruction with their bank.
Click here to pay by PayPal, Debit card, Credit Card via PayPal.com (Note: you don’t have to have a PayPal account):
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
No travel charges if within a 10-mile radius. Any other travel will be charged at 25p per mile; however, the majority of the work will be carried out remotely.
ExcelFrome Ltd reserves the right to charge interest for late payment in line with Legislation.
For work carried out by ExcelFrome Ltd, outside of the free consultation period, a 100% cancellation charge based on hours already worked, will apply if the client cancels, for which payment is required at the time of cancellation.
Cancellation for Training within 5 days of due date 50%, within 48 hours 75%, within 24 hours 100%.
All cancellation must be made in writing and notification by email is acceptable. ExcelFrome Ltd must acknowledge cancellation.
ExcelFrome Ltd cannot accept liability for conditions now or in the future that are beyond our control, globally or trends that have changed or have a direct / non direct effect on the Client’s business.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to Website Usage
The term ‘ExcelFrome Ltd’, ‘ExcelFrome’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose Registered Office is 7a King Street, Frome, Somerset, BA11 1BH. Company Number 8455410. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.